“In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves…self-discipline with all of them came first.” – Harry S. Truman
- Stretching with PVC
- 500m row
- 5 Hand-release push-ups
- 8 AKB @ 26.5lbs
- 10 A/S
- DE Power snatch 8 x 2 @ 65% 1RM every :60s.
- 8 x 2 @ 70lbs
- 4 Rounds for time of 15 wall balls @ 20lbs, 100ft walking lunges, 10 right arm DB snatch (45lbs/35lbs), 10 left arm DB snatch (45lbs/35lbs)
- Time: 12:01. *Scaled the DB snatch to 35lbs.
- GHD sit-ups 3 x 15
Felt really good this morning. Let’s keep it rolling!
- 25 Jumping jacks x 3
- 10 Leg swings front/back, side/side
- 10 Ankle rotations
- Pistol squat holds x3
- 800m iterations resting 2:00 until form/pace dissipates. Ran on a treadmill at 3.0% incline.
- Speed: 8.3, Time: 3:37
- Speed: 8.0, Time 3:44
- Speed: 8.1, Time: 3:40
- Speed: 8.2, Time: 3:38