Check out Dean Karnazes web site and books here!
“Only by contending with challenges that seem to be beyond your strength to handle at the moment you can grow more surely toward the stars.” -Brian Tracy
- Foam roll back and legs
- Dynamic warm-up including high knees, butt kickers, karaoke, side-to-side shuffle
- Short Workout: 40 Butterfly sit-ups, 40 push-ups, 10 burpees (All x2) then right into the run.
- Ran 4.3M in 32:22.
The run this morning was a little bit rough for me. Going into it I decided to make it more of a tempo run and focus hard on form and maintaining the hollow rock position. It felt like I was pushing pretty good, but when it was all said and done my time was a bit slower (about 7:34/M) than a tempo pace should have been for just 4.3M. Also, I don’t normally feel sick when I workout, but this morning I had (and still have) a major upset stomach. Hopefully, i’ll be feeling better soon and crush this conditioning WOD in the afternoon!
- Stretching with PVC
- 500m row
- 5 hand-release push-ups x3
- 8 AKB @ 26lbs x3
- 10 A/S x3
- 15 AMRAP of 12 thrusters (65/45) and 10 pull-ups
- Rounds: 6 rounds+ 12 thrusters and 7 pull-ups. 7 rounds in 15:10.